The Networking Pavilions are set up to be exclusive for ISA members to attend. If you’re an ISA member, this is part of the tradeshow you definitely don’t want to miss.
Owner, Developer & Design Pavilion | 1:45-3:00 pm // Download Flyer
limited space available during this time for design professionals
GC/CM Pavilion | 3:15-4:15 pm // Download Flyer
There are two ways to participate in the pavilion:
- Sign up to be stationed in either the GC/CM or Owner, Developer & Design pavilion if your company fits one of these categories
- Those signed up to be stationed will have a cocktail table for up to two people from your company.
- During the pavilion that you’re signed up for, other ISA members have the opportunity to come through the pavilion in “speed-dating” fashion, to meet with all the companies stationed at tables.
- It’s a great way for you and for the ISA members to meet a lot of people in a short amount of time
- We’ve combined the design professionals in with the owner’s pavilion. There will be limited space for designers. Please inquire about availability if you aren’t sure. We’ll post online when space is full.
- If you’re a subcontractor, take the opportunity to walk through the pavilions to network with the companies stationed in these pavilions. All tradeshow registrants are automatically given credentials to visit the pavilion so there is no extra registration required.
This exciting networking opportunity sponsored by the Indiana Construction Roundtable, year after year, is the highlight of the Construction Networking Event of the Year. By signing on as a participant in your respective networking pavilion, you’ll have the opportunity to broaden your awareness of the leading construction industry professionals across Indiana that attend the tradeshow. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn about new upcoming projects and make new contacts as the new “construction season” comes to a start.