Thank you for your interest in the 2020 CNEY being held February 27th at the JW Marriott, Downtown Indianapolis. For more details see below. We look forward to seeing you there! Questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
REGISTRATION FOR INDIVIDUALS
- On this registration form, you can register up to four people each time you submit the form. We ask that you submit the form multiple times if you have more than four registrants.
- Tradeshow attendance is FREE for member companies
- Tradeshow attendance is only $100 for each individual from a nonmember company
- For each person you register, you’ll have the option to add a Networking Luncheon ticket to that person’s registration
Pre-Registration for the Construction Networking Event of the Year is now closed. We would love to have you join us on Thursday, February 27th. If you would like to attend please register on-site at the JW Marriott. On-site registration will be available on the 3rd floor of the JW Marriott.
PURCHASE A TABLE FOR LUNCH
- If you’d like to purchase a full table for the Networking Luncheon use the below form.
- If you’re a Silver Annual Sponsor who would like to upgrade your complimentary tickets to a full table, you will use this form.
TICKETS FOR THE LUNCHEON ARE SOLD OUT! Tickets will not be available onsite.
Booths are sold out!
- Booths include a table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- The exhibit hall is carpeted
- Electricity and additional furnishings can be secured through our decorator
PARTICIPATE IN THE NETWORKING PAVILION
Participation in the Networking Pavilion is free.
- If you are wanting to VISIT the pavilion, there is no additional registration required other than a general tradeshow registration.
- If you are a GC/CM, an owner or a Design Professional and want to be stationed at the Pavilion, there is no fee to do so but we ask that you register in advance. If you would like to register please contact Kate Martin.
SIGN UP AS A SPONSOR OF THE EVENT
- Special event sponsorships are available for the CNEY. To learn more, click here.
**To receive a full refund of the Tradeshow, cancellations must be made prior to February 21st. Any cancellations after February 22nd will not be refunded. Cancellations must be sent via email to Kylee.