Mark your calendars for February 28th for the 2019 Construction Networking Event of the Year!
7:00-11:00am – Exhibitor Setup
11:30-1:15pm – Networking Luncheon
1:00-5:00pm – Tradeshow Open
1:30-2:00pm – Design Professional Pavilion
2:15-3:15pm – Owner Pavilion
3:30-4:45pm – GC Pavilion
5:00-6:00pm – GC of the Year Reception
6:00-8:00pm – GC of the Year Awards Program
IMPORTANT TRADESHOW DETAILS
- The event takes place at the JW Marriott located at 10 S West St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- The event is located on the third floor
BADGE PICK UP AND ONSITE REGISTRATION
- If you pre-registered for the event, please pick up your badge and tickets at the ‘pre-registration’ desk.
- If you did not pre-register, please stop at the ‘onsite’ registration desk. If you aren’t a member of ISA, please note that there is a $100 fee to walk the exhibit hall.
- Ticket sales for lunch and dinner are now closed. We will NOT have tickets available for sale onsite.
- 7:00-10:00 a.m. – Exhibitor Set Up
- BOOTH TEAR DOWN: Tear down takes place between 5:00-6:00 p.m. OR after 8:00 p.m. at the conclusion of the banquet. The space where the tradeshow is held will be closed to all attendees between 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Parking is available at the JW Marriott for $43 self and $48 valet
- ISA also recommends parking at the World of Wonders Garage at the Circle Center Mall (entrances on Illinois and Maryland) where rates are anywhere from $2-20 depending on the length of your stay. See parking rates here.
- Parking is also available at the White River State Park, just north of the JW Marriott. Additional parking options can be located here as well