Construction Networking Event of the Year!
Thu, Mar. 1st - 11:00 am
Save the date for Thursday, March 1, 2018 for the biggest construction networking event of the year and a celebration of ISA’s 50th Anniversary. The event will be held at the JW Marriott, Indianapolis, IN! Registration for the event is now closed. Please register on-site at the JW Marriott. Please note lunch and dinner tickets will not be available to purchase. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact Kylee.
Schedule for the Day
7:00-11:00 – Exhibitor Setup
11:30-12:45 – Networking Luncheon with Guest Speaker Bob Knight
12:45-5:00 -Tradeshow Open
1:30-4:45 – Networking Pavilions
5:00-6:00 – Networking Reception
6:00-8:00 – GC of the Year Awards Program
IMPORTANT TRADESHOW DETAILS
- The event takes place at the JW Marriott located at 10 S West St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- The event is located on the third floor
BADGE PICK UP AND ONSITE REGISTRATION
- If you pre-registered for the event, please pick up your badge and tickets at the ‘pre-registration’ desk.
- If you did not pre-register, please stop at the ‘onsite’ registration desk. If you aren’t a member of ISA, please note that there is a $100 fee to walk the exhibit hall.
- Ticket sales for lunch and dinner are now closed. We will NOT have tickets available for sale onsite.
- 7:00-10:00 a.m. – Exhibitor Set Up
- BOOTH TEAR DOWN: Tear down takes place between 5:00-6:00 p.m. OR after 8:00 p.m. at the conclusion of the banquet. The space where the tradeshow is held will be closed to all attendees between 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Parking is available at the JW Marriott for $43 self and $48 valet
- ISA also recommends parking at the World of Wonders Garage at the Circle Center Mall (entrances on Illinois and Maryland) where rates are anywhere from $2-20 depending on the length of your stay. See parking rates here.
- Parking is also available at the White River State Park, just north of the JW Marriott. Additional parking options can be located here as well