2019 LDA Meet & Greet
Wed, Dec. 11th - 3:00 pm
Calling all LDA participants! Join us for the 2019 LDA Meet & Greet event on December 11 where we will host all former, current and incoming students and advisors for a special networking and educational session.
This year, we are excited to host Lauren Moffatt from Spark HR to discuss Connection in the Workplace. Our society is the most technologically connected and the least personally connected we have ever been. How does this show up in your office and in conversations with colleagues? We have forgotten how to meaningfully connect with others. The people on your team crave connection, but do you truly know how to connect beyond Instagram photos and LinkedIn posts? Companies need a connection to thrive and grow. Leaders rely on connection to build a powerful team. Individuals count on connection with others to get out of bed each day. Join us to learn how to use key principles of human connection to create meaningful relationships at work.
Please register by December 4th. If you have any questions, please reach out.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Please note that we have portions of the program for various different LDA participants. The very first portion is for the incoming class and the rest of the event is for any participant from any class.
- 3:00-3:45 – Welcome presentation for 2020-20121 class
- 3:30-4:00 – Networking for former and current students and advisors
- 4:00-4:45 – Special presentation for all LDA participants
- Connection in the Workplace – Lauren Moffatt, Spark HR
- 4:45-5:30 – Networking for all LDA participants
City Hardware| 136 N. Delaware Street. Please note the following:
- The door to the venue is next to the Indiana Members Credit Union at Delaware and Ohio
- There are several parking garages within a block of the venue as well as street parking