ISA Fall Golf Outing
Mon, Sep. 27th - 6:30 am
SOLD OUT! Thank you for the support of our members, our fall outing sold out in an hour and a half! We look forward to connecting on September 27th.
The ISA golf outing is a member favorite and sells out in hours, so we decided to bring another outing to our members! We will offer two flights – one at 7:30 AM and one at 1:30 PM on Monday, September 27th. The ISA Fall Golf Outing is sold out! Please note if you registered for the outing you are not confirmed for the golf outing until you receive a confirmation from Kylee Daily. Please allow 3-4 business days for the confirmation. If you would like to be put on our waitlist, please fill out the form below.
- 6:30 – 7:20 a.m. – A.M. Flight Check-In, Hole sponsors set up begins and Continental Breakfast, Range Time
- 7:20 a.m. – Golfers at Carts for A.M. Flight Announcements
- 7:30 a.m. – A.M. Flight Shotgun
- 12:00 – 1:20 p.m. – P.M. Flight Check-In, Lunch and Range Time
- (approx.) 1:20 p.m. – Golfers at Carts for P.M. Flight Announcements
- (approx.) 1:30 p.m. – P.M. Flight Shotgun
- (approx..) 6:45 p.m. – Dinner – Morning and afternoon golfers are all welcome to attend!
- Please check in at the registration desk upon arrival before heading to your hole to set-up! You can begin setting up at 6:30 am. If you’re setting up a display as a hole sponsor, please note that each company is responsible for bringing canopy/table/chair/etc. that you want to have. ISA nor the course provide any of these items. Hole sponsors are welcome to set up for both flights. If you have planned to have a cooler at your display to store drinks, please plan to bring your own ice. The course is not able to provide ice to all sponsors on the course.
- Dress code – Collared shirts. No jeans.
- There is a bag drop at the front of the clubhouse when you arrive.
- Participants should walk through the clubhouse to the back deck for registration.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kylee Daily.