ISA Golf Outing
Mon, Jun. 10th - 7:00 am
If you are attending the ISA Golf Outing on Monday, June 10th at Sagamore Golf Club – MAP – The entrance to the clubhouse is on Union Chapel Road. Please see below for important details about the day!
- 6:30 – 7:20 a.m. – A.M. Flight Check-In, Hole sponsors set up begins and Continental Breakfast, Range Time
- 7:20 a.m. – Golfers at Carts for A.M. Flight Announcements
- 7:30 a.m. – A.M. Flight Shotgun
- 12:00 – 1:20 p.m. – P.M. Flight Check-In, Lunch and Range Time
- (approx.) 1:20 p.m. – Golfers at Carts for P.M. Flight Announcements
- (approx.) 1:30 p.m. – P.M. Flight Shotgun
- (approx..) 6:45 p.m. – Dinner – Morning and afternoon golfers are all welcome to attend!
- Please check-in at the registration desk upon arrival before heading to your hole to set-up! You can begin setting up at 6:30 am. If you’re setting up a display as a hole sponsor, please note that each company is responsible for bringing canopy/table/chair/etc. that you want to have. ISA nor the course provide any of these items. Hole sponsors are welcome to set up for both flights. If you have planned to have a cooler at your display to store drinks, please plan to bring your own ice. The course is not able to provide ice to all sponsors on the course.
- Dress code – Collared shirts. No jeans.
- There is a bag drop at the front of the clubhouse when you arrive.
- Participants should walk through the clubhouse to the back deck for registration.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kylee Daily. If you have questions the morning of the outing please text Kylee Daily at 765.490.1198.