Beers, Birdies, and Basketball
Thu, Mar. 18th - 2:30 pm
We are excited to welcome our membership back in an in-person setting. We are aware of the safety protocols that must be in place to ensure the safety of our membership. We will have hand sanitizer and masks readily available for all attendees.
The following event protocol will be enforced:
- Masks will be required when not actively eating or drinking
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees is not permitted to enter the ISA event.
- No more than 6 individuals will be allowed in a bay
- All individuals are encouraged to stay in their bay during the TopGolf Tournament
- No crowds will be allowed to gather in walkways
- To ensure social distancing in the buffet line, TopGolf staff will dismiss by bay
- All food and beverage will be served by TopGolf staff
- Individuals will be required to fill out a digital COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival. Once you are checked in, all attendees will be asked to go straight to their pre-assigned bays. The tournament will begin at 3:00 PM.
We truly appreciate your help in ensuring everyone is able to gather in a safe setting.
Check-in will begin at 2:30 PM. Once individuals are checked in they will be asked to go directly to their pre-assigned bay. The tournament will start promptly at 3:00 PM. Below are options for registration.
- Ful Bay (6 individuals) | $270 Member Rate
- By purchasing a full bay, your company will have the opportunity to invite guests or keep the individuals within your company at one bay during the event.
- Single Tickets | $45 Member Rate
- Please note if you purchase an individual ticket, you will be asked if you would like your individuals to be kept together or separated.
This event is sold out! If you would like to be put on the waitlist please fill out the form below. You will not be contacted for additional availability if you do not fill out the form. If you have any questions please reach out.