Instructor Interest Form
The deadline to submit an instructor interest form has now passed. Please contact Scott Grimes if you have any questions.
- Must be in a current senior leadership role within an ISA member company. Senior leadership role is defined as an individual that holds the highest level position or the highest level position of a specific skillset in a company. Examples include CEO, CFO, CIO, CCO, COO, Senior Executive, Chief Estimator.
- A lead instructor will be assigned to each category of knowledge. This leader will be responsible for organizing the curriculum for their category, identifying speakers, and emceeing the courses.
- If an instructor is teaching a course in a specific knowledge field, it is preferred that the instructor have a certification in that field. For instance, if a course is being taught on financial documents, a CPA, CFA or equivalent would be required of the instructor.
- The instructor must have experience in instruction or presenting to groups of people.
- Instructors will be selected from the ISA membership unless there is no one possessing a skill set to instruct a specific course.