ISA is the unified subcontractor advocate for building better businesses and better relationships.
All ISA Members Receive
Below you’ll find information on the three types of membership within the ISA as well as a list of benefits included with each level. ISA membership is done through an application process.
If your company is interested in joining, please review the information below and then complete the membership application.
Please Note: Applications are reviewed monthly by the ISA team, and you will be notified when your company is approved as a member. Your company is not considered an active member until you receive approval confirmation from ISA staff, AND we receive your membership payment.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
All ISA Members Receive:
- Networking with key Indiana general contractors, owners, architects and more
- Substantial discounts to participate in the premier Annual ISA Construction – Networking Event of the Year, ISA membership events, ISA Annual Golf Outing, project previews, roll-outs
- Free access to GC Receptions each year
- Opportunity to participate in our popular sell-out Golf Outing (members only)
- Annual Sponsorship and Event Sponsorship opportunities for maximum exposure throughout the year at many ISA events
- Opportunities to participate on an ISA Committee as positions are available
- Access to free members-only education series on industry-related topics
- Frequent newsletters to keep you current with ISA events and ongoing initiatives
- Free Membership Directory listing on the ISA Website
- Free legal advice from Faegre Drinker (contact us for details)
Partners in Construction
Who: Owners, General Contractors, Construction Managers, Developers, Design Professionals, NFP Industry Associations, and Architectural Firms
- Network with subcontractors, material suppliers and manufacturer representatives
- Opportunity to showcase projects to the industry by participating in ISA Project Roll-outs
- Opportunity to host an ISA GC Reception and showcase your company’s key staff, initiatives and upcoming projects
- The GC of the Year Awards Program which provides detailed feedback from subcontractors on such topics as project scheduling, contract terms, project management and more
- Network with other Indiana subcontractors, owners, general contractors and designers to gain new business opportunities
- Free ISA General Contractor Receptions
- Get an inside track to some of the more significant projects in Indiana as ISA hosts ISA Project Roll-outs
- Nominate and vote on the annual ISA GC of the Year which provides valuable and anonymous feedback to Indiana GCs and CMs
- The opportunity to participate in being “The Voice of the Subcontractor Community”
Who: Service Providers, Suppliers, and Vendors to Construction Companies
- Exclusive opportunities to sponsor events
- Submit articles for possible publication in ISA newsletters
- Direct involvement with subcontractor issues which could help your bottom line by improving communication, understanding and efficiency
- Provide expertise through educational events